Saturday, December 23, 2006

Thoughts about some really great electricians

I wonder where they are tonight. Duke Kennedy, Adolph Ike, Pat Harrington, and Gene Gilbert. These weren't just electricians they were giants in the trade. They were the geniuses that I have met over the years, real champion mechanics. I wish we had a club where we could meet, but it is not that way. Just like the military, we all met and did our job and then went our ways, and now they have retired in different parts of the country. I guess I miss the camaraderie, the coffee break shacks and all the bull we talked about mainly politics, sex, and unions. I am into my second month of retirement and I must say it is an adjustment. I miss working, to be honest.

2 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

Gerald
I ran across your web site while looking for some master electrician test. You have a great web site 4 star quality. I teach at a college in Indiana and I will be passing on the web address to my students. You have put allot of work in the calculators, they're great. I've also known some really good electricians in my career. Remember electricians don't retire they just conduct there energy a little slower. Hope you keep up the web site while in retirement, good luck

JD

12:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow this is a nice site lots of in-depth information on calculator applications and conduits. http://electrician-traininghq.com/ is for people looking to get started in a career as an electrician.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home