Friday, December 22, 2006

A day of research

I spent the day doing research. I searched and searched at Google. I was surprised that a search for electrician.com comes up with electrician2.com. What's up with these Google guys? As a matter of fact a search for electrician does not come up with electirican.com at all! It was in the top two links for several years. Evidently, Google is on to the Click for Cash marketers and is weeding them out, since electrician.com that I sold is now a click for cash site. My search for electrician2.com now has 2600 pages and is a rising star. It should be with a $100,000 worth of online free calculators readily available. I sure wish I could have had those calculators at my disposal when I was a foreman on several jobs. I had to do all that math by hand and never knew if it was right or wrong. Nothing like being out in a remote part of Alaska in the middle of winter in the cold and blowing snow and having to figure out what size wire to use then drive to a snow banked dock and seeing if you can find it or a substitute. Those were the days, my friends, those were the days. Now the Internet is availble at almost every job shack in Alaska!

1 Comments:

Blogger AlaskanEnergy said...

lol

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home