Sunday, November 12, 2006

Working on Calculators

I have again begun working on the Table 310.16 and motor circuit calculators. They are still in the beta stage meaning that there may be bugs yet to be fixed and of course the checksum type things like making sure entries are numeric, within range, and in some case making sure the entries are made are needed. I was going to obfuscate the source code using a program, but after accidentally doing this to a program where I did not save the original code I don't think I will bother. I know some programmers for the Palm have used my code to develop their programs and that my code is readily copied from the JavaScript but such is life.

Anyway, the snow has come, but only a few inches. The temperatures stay around -5 degrees F and the days keep getting shorter and shorter by about 6 minutes a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home