Thursday, November 15, 2007

Latest news

from
electrician2.com

Time does pass quickly when you are busy. I have been doing a lot of learning about flash and making those transparent movies you see in web pages. I purchased the Adobe full package and have set up a blue screen and in process of putting those transparencies in power point slides for the 2008 NEC change course. This is a lot of work and I don't know if it is worth it, but it is now an obsession with me and I am doing it.
I started some radio transmission type broadcasts with music and code changes. I will see how they work out with the logs. I think there still is not enough bandwidth liberty for the music and will probably go with just the code changes and leave the music out.
I also have redone the electrical safety film and put it in to a flash video. The new electrical accident film was also done in flash video format and windows media format at the bottom of the page.
Weather is about 10 below zero (F) here in North Pole, Alaska with about 6 inches of snow so far. It has been a very mild winter so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home